Georgia Summer is a law clerk based at our Firm’s Atlanta office. She is a native of the metro Atlanta area and grew up in Gainesville, Georgia.
While at the University of Mississippi School of Law, Georgia honed her legal skills by working in diverse areas of law. Her experiences ranged from a real estate law firm in Oxford, Mississippi to the Low-Income Housing Clinic at the University of Mississippi Law School.
Georgia was also a member of the Trial Advocacy Board, where she competed in several internal and external trial advocacy competitions. She also authored an article that was published in the Mississippi Sports Law Review.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- Member of the Dean’s Leadership Council
- Member of the Trial Advocacy Board
- Internship with the Office of the Mississippi Attorney General and Hall County Public Defender’s Office
- University of Mississippi, B.A., History, Magna Cum Laude
- Vice President of the University of Mississippi Hillel